![]()
1
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
我步入丛林,因为我希望生活得从容不迫...
2
I make myself rich by making my wants few.
通过减少我的需求,我使自己变得富有。
3
I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
我发现再没有比独处更好的伴侣了。
4
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
大多数人过着一种默默绝望的生活。
5
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.
你必须活在当下,乘着每一个波浪,在每一刻中找到你的永恒。
6
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.
一个人的富有,与他能放得下多少东西成正比。
7
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
如果一个人和他的同伴步伐不一致,也许是因为他听到了不同的鼓点。
8
How could youths better learn to live than by at once trying the experiment of living?
年轻人除了立刻尝试生活,还能用什么更好的方式学习生活呢?
9
We need the tonic of wildness.
我们需要荒野的滋补。
10
I have a great deal of company in my house; especially in the morning, when nobody calls.
我的屋里有非常多的陪伴,特别是在无人来访的清晨。
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.