送福利啦!
(别急!先关注我,再继续学习)
⬇️
一不留神,五一小长假就这么结束了??
此时的我刚刚回归打工人角色,又是一大堆工作要处理,还没有完全从“假期综合症”的状态里出来,用几个词来描述就是:走神、低效加各种累......(嘘,不许告诉老板!)
这种“累”显然不是一个 tired 能够形容的,那我们该怎么说呢?
下面我们就跟着Summer 老师和January 老师来学习这些和“累”有关的英文表达吧⬇️
一定一定要点开音频
对照笔记一起学习,效果最好。
01.
tired
I'm tired.
我很累。
I'm kind of tired.
我有点累。
He is pretty tired.
我挺累的。
I am unbelievably tired.
我超累。
She is mentally tired.
她心累。
We are physically tired.
我们身体累。
I feel tired.
我很累。
I felt tired yesterday.
我昨天感觉很累。
We will feel very tired tomorrow.
我们明天就会感到累了。
02.
exhausted
I'm exhausted.
我太累了,我累坏了。
She felt exhausted after the game.
比赛之后她感觉累坏了。
The exhausted climbers were rescued by helicopter.
筋疲力尽的登山者被直升机营救了出来。
03.
drain
I am drained.
我很累。
After you turn on the sink, where does the water go? It goes into the sink and down the drain. We use this expression to say that all our energy has left our body.
你把水池打开了,水会去哪?水会流下水池,去到下水道里。所以我们用这个表达来表明,我们所有的体力都流失了。
We have been working so much. I am drained.
我们工作太长时间了,我太累了。
I feel drained after working all weekend.
忙完一整个周末,我感觉累坏了。
04.
tired out
I'm tired out.
我太累了。
Shall we have a rest here? I am tired out.
我们是不是应该休息会了?我很累了。
By the time I finally felt the land under my feet, I was tired out.
在我终于感觉到脚下有陆地时,我已经精疲力尽了。
05.
wiped out
I'm wiped out.
我太累了。
You look wiped out.
你看上去疲惫不堪。
I am wiped out. I guess I'll turn in.
我好累。我去睡觉了。
06.
worn out
I'm worn out.
我累坏了。
I have worked every day for the last 3 months. I'm worn out.
前三个月我每天工作,我真的累坏了。
We have been so busy this week. I am worn out.
我们这一周都很忙,我很累。
I have been wearing these shoes for 2 years. They are worn out.
这双鞋我都穿2年了,都穿坏了。
07.
beat
I'm beat.
我累瘫了。(非正式表达)
You look dead beat.
你好像累得够戗。
I'm dead beat after going through all this mass of details of the case!
看完这个案件的所有细节后,我简直快累死了!
08.
poop
I'm pooped.
我要累成狗了。(非正式表达)
We were pooped after a long day of work.
工作了一整天,我们要累成狗了。
I was pooped and just flopped into bed.
我筋疲力尽地倒在了床上。
09.
bush
I'm bushed.
我累瘫了。(非正式表达)
That hike wore me out. I'm bushed.
骑行真的累死我了,我累倒了。
It's late. I am bushed and ready for bed.
时间挺晚了,好累,准备睡觉了。
送福利啦!
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.