Love Meets New Year|爱在年关与情人节交汇处:中英文双语文案
![]()
✨01、The new year isn’t just about fireworks—it’s about who holds your hand through them. 新年不只是烟花,更是谁在烟花下牵着你的手。
✨02、He doesn’t say “I love you.” He says, “I’ll wash the dishes after the dumplings.” 他不说“我爱你”,却说:“饺子吃完我洗碗。”
✨03、Real love is choosing each other amid holiday chaos. 真爱是在年关混乱中,依然选择彼此。
✨04、Your kitchen is your sanctuary. Your table, your altar of togetherness. 你的厨房是圣所,餐桌是团聚的祭坛。
![]()
✨05、He sees you—not just your smile, but your tired eyes after cleaning all day. 他看见你——不只是笑容,还有扫尘后疲惫的眼神。
✨06、Romance is him folding laundry while you rest on New Year’s Eve. 浪漫是他除夕夜替你叠衣服,让你歇一会儿。
✨07、You don’t need roses. You have red lanterns and his quiet presence. 你无需玫瑰,你有红灯笼和他的默默陪伴。
✨08、He remembers how you like your dumplings. That’s love. 他记得你饺子蘸什么料,这就是爱。
![]()
✨09、Don’t wait for February 14. Love today—in the steam of your dumpling pot. 别等2月14,今天就在饺子锅的热气里去爱。
✨10、Your love story is written in grocery lists and shared silence. 你们的爱情,写在年货清单与共处的静默里。
✨11、The greatest gift? Someone who stays—and helps fold the laundry. 最珍贵的礼物?是那个留下并帮你叠衣服的人。
✨12、You are loved, not because you’re perfect, but because you make the best dumplings. 你被爱,不是因完美,只因你包的饺子最好吃。
![]()
✨13、Let the dust settle. Let your heart rest. He’s got this. 让灰尘落定,让你的心歇一歇,他在呢。
✨14、Warmth is coming—not just in dumplings, but in his “I’m here.” 温暖正在路上——不仅在饺子中,更在他那句“我在”。
✨15、New year, same love—but deeper, quieter, more real. 新年,爱依旧——却更深、更静、更真。
✨16、Here’s to love that shows up—with groceries, patience, and folded socks. 敬那份如约而至的爱——带着年货、耐心,和叠好的袜子。
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.