中英双语美文
The More Loving One
让我们成为更有爱心的人
W.H. Auden
W·H·奥登
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
We have to dread from man or beast.
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
And feel its total dark sublime,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。
美文合集:
【特别声明】本公众平台除特别注明原创或授权转载外,其他文章均为转载,版权归原作者或平台所有,出于传递信息之目的,并没有任何商业目的。本公号尊重知识产权,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请及时联系后台,本公号将及时删除。
合集收藏
备考专辑: & &
语音单词:& & &
新闻英语: & &&
歌曲TED: & & & &
美文故事: & & & &
名字外教: & & & & &
微信公众号改版,订阅号消息不再按时间排序,为了防止迷路,希望小可爱们可以动动小小手点个“在看”或者将“小芳老师”添加到★“星标”☆中!让系统知道这是你喜欢看的公众号,这样我们就可以一直就可以永远幸福在一起啊!
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.