前几天,一位老外去长城游玩,途中被几位热情的中国女性邀请合影。老外回国后把这段经历发到国外论坛,结果引起了共鸣,一群老外纷纷吐槽。小编看到这篇帖子后一阵沉思,不经思考,我们应该如何看待国人找老外合影这件事呢
tropicalraindrop【楼主】:As a 6'4 black guy, you are often mistaken for a famous basketball player. That's me at the great wall of China being stopped one of the many times for picture.
作为一个6尺4的黑人,经常被误认为是一位出名的篮球运动员。这是我在中国长城好多次被拦下来拍的照片之一
其他老外纷纷表示不解,这老外到底是谁,为何能享受如此待遇
Bruhdenn:Is that Michael Jordan???
那是迈克尔·乔丹吗???
Burntpandas:lol are u stupid thats dwayne wade
哈哈,你蠢吗,这是德怀恩·韦德
The_Punniest:Dennis Rodman clearly
明显是丹尼斯·罗德曼
Suckmuhgirth:Guys, that’s obviously Lebron James
兄弟们,这显然是勒布朗·詹姆斯
curlbaumann:I was thinking Steve Nash
我觉得是史蒂夫·纳什(这差的有点远吧?!)
bottlejunkie:Definitely Yao Ming
绝对是姚明(姚主席躺枪)
equASIAN:Wow, Dirk is looking great, even after retirement.
哇,德克·诺维茨基看起来很棒,即使退休后也是如此(肤色不对吧)
AjahnMara:To me you look more like will Smith
对我来说,你看起来更像威尔·史密斯
uber1337h4xx0r:From Black Panther?! No, I don't think so.
来自电影《黑豹》?!不,我不这么认为
tropicalraindrop【楼主】:you all are killing me!
你们这是要玩死我啊!(心疼你)
很多老外有过被拉着合影的经历
GStrike1:I am a 7 foot black guy and I experience this alot. I visit NYC alot and constantly get stopped by tourists asking me if I play on the Knicks.
我是一个7英尺的黑人,很多这样的经历。我去过纽约很多次,不断被游客拦住,问我是不是在尼克斯队打球(所以不止是中国喽)
NiceFuckingEdit:It'd be really funny if you actually did.
如果你真的是在那打球就有意思了
Ruckus55:I spent a semester abroad in Australia.I'm in probably 100+ photos with tourists from various asian countries.Most of this was prompted by my friends telling people I played in the NFL.
我在澳大利亚度过了一个学期。我和来自亚洲各国的游客拍了大概有100张以上的照片。大多数情况是我朋友告诉他们我在NFL(美国职业橄榄球大联盟)打球
steelhorizon:When I lived in Hawaii; Tourists from Japan/China/Korea had been asked for pictures and autographs more than a few times. No matter how many times I told them I wasn't an NFL/NBA/WWF athlete.
我住在夏威夷的时候,特别多次被来自日本/中国/韩国的游客要求拍照和签名。无论我告诉他们多少次,我不是NFL / NBA / WWF(世界摔跤协会)的运动员
ihasanemail:To be fair, I'm a six six Asian guy and I get constantly stopped for photos in China and SE Asia, too.
公平地说,我是高六尺六的亚洲人,我也经常在中国和东南亚被要求停下来拍照
OlGreggg:In Beijing, People thought I was Shaq when I was 15. I’m barely 6’5
我15岁在北京的时候,人们认为我是奥尼尔。我大概6尺5(也许以为你是小时候的奥尼尔)
为什么喜欢找老外合影?
Liciniaan:Yeah but are you a basketball player?
好吧,但楼主你是篮球运动员吗?
tropicalraindrop【楼主】:Nope... Runner/soccer and definitely not famous lol.
不是...我跑步,踢足球,绝对不出名,哈哈(脑补你得意的死样子)
CharliesMilkSteaks:I hope you went with it and charged for autographs haha
我希望你继续这样下去,帮她们签名,哈哈
eric987235:heh, you'd be pretty short for an NBA player!
嘿,要成为NBA球员,你的身高还太矮!
TripperBets:Is basketball popular in Asia?
篮球在亚洲很受欢迎吗?
BeforeTheStormz:Yeah very popular in China
是的,在中国非常受欢迎(不过小编很好奇国内的篮球有足球受众多吗)
nolan_is_tall: One of the main questions I would get in China was: “Do you like to play basketball?”
我在中国被问到最多的一个问题就是:你喜欢打篮球吗?
turnbullac:My former partner is 7’2” and everyone just assumes he’s ex-NBA and loaded.
我的前队友高7尺2,很多人都认为他是前NBA球员而且很有钱
curlbaumann:I have friends with red hair who said people constantly ran up to take pictures, both tall and short. They love exotic people there.
我一些红头发的朋友说中国人经常跑去和他们拍照,不论高矮。他们喜欢外国人
navyferret:Dude, they like taking pictures with tall people. I got stopped at Disneyland Hong Kong by tourists who wanted a picture with the styleless tall guy.
老兄,他们喜欢和高个子一起拍照。我在香港迪士尼乐园的时候就被想和纯粹的高个子拍照的游客拦下来了
Cazken:Is that girl poking your nip?
那个女孩在戳你的奶头?(害我又看一遍)
NEPXDer:It's the international signal for when a woman wants some giant babies.
这是一个女人想要一些巨型宝宝的国际通用暗示(纯扯淡)
Syyx33:So, how many of them did you take back to your hotel?
那么,她们中有多少人被你带回酒店了?(这...果然会被想歪)
如果觉得有意思,不要忘记关注,留言以及分享给小伙伴哦
原文出自公众号/头条号:「老外之声」,每日翻译搬运国外热门、搞笑的评论、吐槽,倾听老外最真实的声音。世界那么大,学学外语看看它,期待您的关注!
有个老外在中国点了个竹筒饭…
美国知乎:老外如何看待中国式婚姻?
巴黎圣母院失火,听听国外网友的声音
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.