Stu:
Well, there’s a lot of tasty food here, it’s very affordable and cheap.
嗯...这里有着很多美食,价钱公道,量又足
That’s one of the main things. Um there’s lots of natural beauty spots, such as Yunnan, Harbin, Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia, your hometown province of Xinjiang.
当然,这只是主要原因之一。此外这里还有许许多多美丽的自然风景,比如云南、哈尔滨、黑龙江、内蒙古,还有你的家乡新疆。
Ali:
Yes.
是啊
Stu:
Very varied. Uh what else. There’s lots of opportunities as well. For example I’m highly under-qualified and I got this job.
太多好玩的地方了,而且这里的机会遍地都是。就拿我来说吧,像我这种超级废柴也能在这里找到如此体面的工作
Ali:
OK, how about the girls?
嗯(等着扣工资吧你)。你觉得这里的菇凉如何?
Stu:
Yeah, the girls too, and the boys.
没错没错,菇凉们美美哒,小伙们帅帅哒
Ali:
Yeah, the boys as well. If you like boys and girls and anyway.
是的,还有小伙们。如果你菇凉小伙统统都爱的话
How about the bad things in China?
那你觉得中国有哪些不好的地方呢?
Stu:
I uh, you know I can’t actually talk about the bad things. Because if they hear me criticize China, they’ll hate me and post lots of comments online like这个老外应该去死吧.
介个...这个坑我不能跳。一旦让我的中国粉丝听到我说中国的不好,他们肯定会讨厌我的,然后会在我们的栏目中留下很多类似“这个老外去死吧”这样的评论
Ali:
这个老外去死吧... Alright ok. So we should probably not say that. So Stuart, how about the bad things about china?
好有心机的司徒...那就算啦。司徒啊,你来谈谈中国有哪些方面不够好吧?
Stu:
I should probably say something like… There are no bad things!
你非要这么问的话,我的答案是...完美无瑕!
Ali:
Yeah, no bad things. So we can still do the show.
好吧,马屁拍得好响,真是入乡随俗了。看来我们这个节目还做得下去
Stu:
That should work.
这才是正道...
Ali:
Ok, no problem. Next term.
好吧,不为难你啦。来看下个词组
